Thursday, November 6, 2008

H2O




I'm getting baptized tomorrow. In the river near my house. With a few close friends.


I've been thinking about it for a long while through a curious chain of events, i've decided that tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow at 3:30pm in the Otonabee River.

Also. last night as i was walking back from my nursing 100 seminar, i crossed the bridge that links the east side and west side of campus. as i stepped onto the bridge, i had an overwhelming sense that i should let go. let go of something i'd been holding onto for far too long.

so i did. and as i pictured it falling into the river below, i let someone fall out of my hands and into the river as well. (bio degradable of course!)

And it feels good.



and now for added artsy fartsyness. i've included some wonderfully cheesy pictures that i found by googling "letting go".

1 comment:

mollie said...

those are the WORST/best pictures i've ever seen, holla.